Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My 25 Most-Listened-To Songs

Since I started using Google play music about a year ago these are my top 25 most listened to songs:

1. A Living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat - Cattle Decapitation
2. Dead Set on Suicide - Cattle Decapitation
3. Blodtørost - Kvelertak
4. The Firat Commandment of the Luminaries - The Ocean
5. Firmament - The Ocean
6. Mjød - Kvelertak
7. Mesopelagic: Into the Uncanny - The Ocean
8. Forced Gender Reassignment - Cattle Decapitation
9. Offernatt - Kvelertak
10. Sightless Wisdom - Arsis
11. Killing Birds with Stones - Intronaut
12. The Welding - Intronaut
13. Fossegrim - Kvelertak
14. Your Disposal - Cattle Decapitation
15. Kingdom of Tyrants - Cattle Decapitation
16. The Axe - Gojira
17. Bathyalpelagic I: Impasses - The Ocean
18. Behold (God I Am) - Allaegon
19. Steps - Intronaut
20. Milk Leg - Intronaut
21. Ulvetid - Kvelertak
22. Sultans of Satan - Kvelertak
23. Swallowed by the Earth - The Ocean
24. Metaphysics of the Hangman - The Ocean
25. Rumbrave - Murder by Death

I find the list interesting, The Ocean and Cattle Decap were bands I discovered shortly after using the app. I'm confident saying that a few years ago not one band, with the exception of Gojira, would have appeared on this list. I wish there was a way to both keep the tally running and reset it so I could do a similar list next year while also maintaining an all time play count.

No comments: